If you are after a cordless glue gun, why don’t you try out Coldheat’s new light-weight glue gun? It’s ideal for craft and DIY projects such as model-making, photo framing, scrapbooking, decoration, beading, kids’ art & wood crafts. It can also be used for small household repairs – on broken ceramic objects, picture frames, toys, cork and so on..
So why get it?
- It is cordless – powered by a rechargeable battery
- No wires allow flexible & safe use
- Battery lasts up to 1.5 hours
- It heats fast – melts glue in under a minute
- Ergonomically designed – it has a good grip and trigger
- It has a light body, a built-in stand and anti-drip feature
- It provides active heating
- It’s affordable – only $30.00
Where to get it?
You can buy the Glue Gun directly from COLDHEAT. They have also designed other useful craft tools & accessories, such as their award winning Soldering Tool – these are also available to buy online. Check them out!